Health Care Costs in America
As the last event in our 2018 Opportunities for Progress Signature Series on health care costs, this 90-minute briefing explored the differences between “price” and “cost” in our current system and the potential policy options that address these discrepancies.
- Gerard Anderson, Ph.D., professor, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University
- Damon Francis, M.D., chief medical officer, Health Leads
- Joanna Hiatt Kim, M.A., vice president, Payment Policy, American Hospital Association
- Dan Leonard, M.A., president, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Glenn Rodriguez, M.D., board chair, CareOregon
Moderated by Elisabeth Rosenthal, M.D., M.A., editor-in-chief, Kaiser Health News